Wednesday, September 23, 2009

snack slip ups.

Last night provided one of those slips that I know add up and give me much trouble. I spend Tuesday evenings at The Zen Buddhist Temple. When I get there I have an unskillful habit of wanting a little snack before retiring. The little snack often gets out of hand and not the best choices. Last night there was no fruit, which I wanted, but there was ice cream and I ended up having two small bowls, with some nuts. This is not a good time to bring so many, mostly empty calories into my diet. This comes each week and I should have a better plan and go in with better resolve.

My stumbling block is less apt to be with planned meals. I make my poor choices with late snacks or nibbling between meals. I wish to resolve this by next week going into Tuesday with a predetermined choice. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment